Job location: Madrid
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries.
We are seeking a Quality Technician is needed to support the “on-time” closure of non quality issue that appears at supplier facilities, performing administrative tasks for an important Aeronautic customer and liaising with the supplier.
- Organize and lead non quality meeting with multidisciplinary group.
- Follow-up internal and external actions (attestation, root cause eradication, ...)
- Request to the supplier root cause identification (8D or similar) if relevant.
- Prepare reports to provide visibility on the closure status.
- Analysis, KPI and reports on non-quality event, 8D, root cause, timeframe, clustering by supplier and product / technology.
- Quality Methodology and Tools (Non quality treatment, root cause analysis and eradication, 8D, PPS, FMEA...).
- Supplier Quality Management.
- Good communication & negotiation skills and leadership, reporting, Industrial culture.
- Problem Solving.
- English (Fluent - Mandatory), Spanish (Fluent - Mandatory), French/German (would be a benefit).
- Junior 2-3 years experimented.
- Knowledge on problem solving (non quality) and supplier management.
- Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities.
- Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.
- Technical and skills training in the Company, etc