Job location: Madrid
At Expleo Iberia, as an Engineering and Technolohy Consultant, we provide advanced technical experience in multiple industries to numerous clients, market leaders. Located in Spain for 20 years, we have offices in main cities. We have the talent of more than 15000 employees worldwide, providing the best engineering, quality and management consulting services throughout the entire product life cycle, from the R&D and conceptual design phases to the implementation.
We are currently looking for a Tolerance Analyst for the aeronautical sector.
- 1D stack-up tolerance studies
- 3D-stack-up studies with 3DCS and/or Mecamaster .
- GD&T annotations.
- Frontier & Interface drawings definition.
- Strong knowledge of assembly processes, manufacturing principles and their tolerance capabilities.
- Experience in aeronautic area is an asset. Airbus Frontier drawing process knowledge is desirable. Cascade Key Characteriscs process.
- Experience on Catia v5 / FTA
- Good level of English
- Tolerance analyst experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- 2 years