Systems Assurance Engineer – Proyecto Ferroviario Internacional
Job location: Madrid
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries.
As a member of an important international railway project (Cairo), you will perform System level System Assurance activities relevant to one of these systems: Fire Safety, EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility), Noise and Vibration or Ergonomics,
- Defining and developing the related System level requirements;
- Apportion and distribute the System level requirements to the various sub-systems, including civil and O&M as applicable;
- Reporting status and escalating issues to the System Assurance Manager, and/or the Project Engineering Director;
- Coordinating with relevant Rolling Stock, Signaling, Wayside and Civil Works leads to ensure their System Level program is implemented;
- Managing System Level requirements as per the formalized Requirements Management process;
- Working closely with the Requirements Management team throughout the Project to ensure evidence of the System Assurance process has full traceability;
- Ensuring the fulfilment of System Level System Assurance requirements for the Project
- Collaborative working environment.
- Competitive company benefits + Expatriate special conditions
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects .